Here at Relic Road we are able to offer you services for Estate Sales and/or Buyouts. We first need to determine which is the right fit for you. Here’s Why,
Usually an Estate Sale needs to consist of the majority of ALL items in the home being able to be sold so that both parties, you and Relic Road, find it mutually beneficial. In the event that your home does not meet this criteria we can also consider a complete or partial buyout of certain items. We pride ourselves on our catered services and believe that we have the ability to meet your individual needs regarding the best interest of your home and its contents. We aim to make this as easy as possible for you so that you can take care of all the other things going on at this time. WE’VE GOT YOU!
We will help you determine:
- Is this a sale of all contents and the home due to a death or liquidation need
- Is this a sale where I am keeping personal belongings and some items to transition to a smaller home
- Is this a sale of 50% of the home eg: some furniture some small household items
- Is this a sale of less than 50% of the home
- Is this a sale of collections or a single item
TO START THIS PROCESS PLEASE CALL US AND WE WILL HAVE A PHONE CONSULTATION TO DETERMINE YOUR INITIAL NEEDS
We will schedule a time to come to the home, here’s what to expect:
- Takes about an hour
- Walk through and get to know each other
- Review services provided and contract details
- Answer any questions you may have
- Review what Relic Road offers
- Possible quick photo shoot of the home
- Determine if we are a good fit, proceed with contract signing and picking out a date for services to begin
- We provide our services at 40% of profits after sales taxes and credit card fees.
SOMETHING TO CONSIDER
- Often you also need Realtor services as well, but calling us first is important. Here’s Why: You can’t sell a home unless you deal with what’s inside first. At Relic Road we will work alongside the Realtors to manage timing and needs. Sometimes Realtors are not aware of all that goes on for an Estate Sale and this can be overwhelming to clients. If we can help you understand first what the goals are for the contents then the Realtor has just the house to handle, this can lead to lower costs for you. We feel it is in your very best interest and is less stressful. An Estate Sale is the perfect free open house which often results in potential buyers because we market the house first before the realtor has even put a sign in the yard.
NOW CLICK ON OVER TO “HOW WE HELP” AND READ MORE ABOUT WHAT OUR SERVICES INCLUDE